The Dirt Devil 0100 is the classic handheld vacuum cleaner. The powerful motorized brush
digs deep to pull up pet hair and dirt better than suction would alone. Sometimes emptying dirt cups can be a pain because dirt ends up getting everywhere. With the Dirt Devil 0100 Classic, the bagless dirt cup
is easy-to-empty and keeps dirt off of your hands. As well as keeping the dirt from getting everywhere, this handheld vacuum cleaner clears the air with its HEPA filter
. HEPA filters are 99.97% effective in removing particles such as allergens from the air.
FOR YOUR EASE OF USE A COMFORT GRIP HANDLE IN INCLUDED ON THE 0100, AS WELL AS A CLEAN AIR SYSTEM WITH MOTOR GUARD.
So that every single surface in your home is attended to, the Dirt Devil 0100 Classic includes five on-board tools. The crevice tool helps you reach those cramped areas that an upright couldn't reach. The dusting and upholstery brushes help with various fabrics. The hose and extension wands help you expand the area you can clean with this unit. Every surface of your home as well as your air will be clean with the Dirt Devil 0100 Classic.
- Model: 0100
- Product Type: Handheld Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Color: Gray / Red
- Application: Ideal for removing dust and hair from upholstery, cars and anywhere needed using a HEPA filter
- Surface Type:
Carpet, Hard Floors, Rugs, Upholstery, Car Interiors, Countertops
- Power Source:
- Cord Type:
- Power Cord Length:
- Brush Roll/Nozzle Width:
- Built-In Filter:
- Dust Capture:
- Removable Dirt Cup:
CreviceTool, Replaceable Filter, Upholstery Brush, Hose
- Additional Accessories:
- A HEPA filter which clears 99.97% of the allergens out of the air is utilized.
- A powerful motorized brush helps the 0100 clean better than with suction alone.
- An on-board hose and crevice tool are included for cleaning in tight areas.
- The bagless dirt cup is easy to empty which keeps dirt off of your hands.
- The twenty foot long cord means you don't have to change outlets as often.
Location: Caledonia, MN
Comments: The only good thing about this vacuum is the long cord. Its too heavy, has very poor suction, and is extremely difficuilt to switch from using the rotating brush to using the attachments to dust with. You need a screwdriver to make the change and the screw is in a hard -to-get-at location. The dust cup is difficult to remove and empty. The cap on the front to get at the belt is very hard to remove. When using the attachments, the hose keeps coming off the machine. I had to use duct tape to keep it from falling off every minute. I don't reccomend this machine to anyone. Its very poor quality and lousy performance.
Recommend to Friend: No