The Emer 905026U Galileo Top Electro Power Plus canister vacuum is the complete cleaning system for your home. The Complete Stair Cleaning Kit that comes with the vacuum includes an eleven foot lift hose and a hand turbo
so you can clean stairs without having to lift the vacuum. The hand turbo has a revolving brush
that helps release dirt and pet hair from various surfaces. There is also an additional lightweight extension tube
that will make cleaning ceiling fans and cathedral ceilings a breeze.
FOR A THOROUGH CLEANING, TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE CREVICE TOOL, UPHOLSTERY WAND AND UNIVERSAL DUSTING BRUSH THAT COMES WITH THE EMER 905026U.
Easily switch from carpet to bare floor cleaning with the Direct Connect System and on/off switch. Also, a telescoping metal wand adjusts to various heights. A Quick Foot Release on the Emer 905026U Galileo Top Electro Power Plus allows you to change attachments without bending over. There are no loose wires to get tangled or damaged for costly repairs. When the handle is in the locked upright position, the roller nozzle shuts off to protect the floor surfaces. Protecting your floors while you clean to your heart's content is the sole mission of the Emer 905026U!
- Model: 905026U
- Product Type: Galileo Top Electro Power Plus Canister Vacuum
- Application: Great canister vacuum for cleaning virtually any surface in your home using the included tools
- Noise Level:
- Surface Types:
Carpet, Bare Floors
- Dust Capture Type:
- Carrying Handle:
- Cord Length:
- Hose Length:
- Includes Filter:
- Filtration Type:
- Comes With:
Parquet Nozzle, Turbo Tool
- Additional Features:
Stair hose, extended ceiling wands, wooden floor nozzle
- Comes with Complete Stair Cleaning Kit that has an 11 ft. hose and hand turbo so you can clean steps without lifting vacuum.
- Emer Parquet/Hard Floor Brush attachment has brush strips with long bristles and notches that allow dirt to easily enter the nozzle.
- Has a Direct Connect System with an on/off switch for easy carpet to bare floor change.
- Never-fail geared belt system uses a patented motor protection integrated circuit that detects problems in brush to prevent damage.
- Utilizes HEPA filtration that clears 99.97% of the particles out of the air down to 0.3 microns.