Sometimes a clunky upright vacuum cleaner simply gets in your way when you need to clean hard to reach areas. Stick vacuum cleaners are like upright vacuums but are easier to maneuver and lighter. The Eureka 169B Quick Up Stick Vacuum Cleaner
is perfect for narrow places and awkward surfaces like stairs.
When you need to clean spaces like stairs, simply convert the Eureka 169B Stick Vacuum Cleaner into a hand vacuum cleaner. A stair cleaning handle helps you easily traverse steps. A motorized on/off brushroll allows you to switch seamlessly between carpet, hard floors, stairs and other surfaces you want to clean in your home.
The Eureka 169B is bagless so there's no need to search for the right bag at the store. An easy empty dust cup is included. There are two motors; one to control suction and one to power the brushroll, so that both features perform at top notch levels. Weighing in at less than five pounds, this lightweight vacuum really packs a wallop. For a lightweight yet powerful convertible vacuum, choose the Eureka 169B Quick Up Stick Vacuum Cleaner today!
- Model: 169B
- Product Type: Quick Up Stick Vacuum
- Product Dimensions: 5.00 x 10.00 x 44.00
- Product Weight: 4.40
- Product Color: Yellow
- Application: Cleans both carpet and bare floors
- Surface Type:
Carpet, Hard Floors
- Power Source:
- Power Cord:
- Power Cord Length:
- Dust Capture:
- Handle Type:
- Filtration Type:
- Number of Surface Height Settings:
- Converts to a Handheld Vacuum:
- A two motor system effortlessly controls the suction and brushroll.
- An on/off motorized brush roll allows you to clean a variety of floor types.
- At only 4.4 lbs, this vacuum is extremely lightweight and maneuverable.
- Converts into a hand vacuum cleaner for hard or awkward to reach places.
- No need to buy bags, this vacuum cleaner is bagless.
- The dust cup is easy to empty and access.
Name: J. Daversa
Location: Palmetto Bay, FL
Comments: Love the little thing. It's great for picking up pet hair on our laminate flooring and for quick pick-up of crumbs and such off the carpeting. It was recommended to me by a friend and also by my veternarian. I, in turn, would recommend it to anyone with an indoor pet. It was good from start to finish.