Commercial vacuum cleaners are basic, powerful vacuums that pick up the slightest dirt and are ideal for the business and hospitality industries. The Hoover C1703-900 WindTunnel commercial vacuum cleaner
delivers great cleaning with its many features, including:
Type Y Bags
As a bagged vacuum, the C1703-900 efficiently traps and seals in dust and dirt, out of sight and out of mind. It also uses a reusable cloth bag so that you would not need to purchase or replace it.
13" Cleaning Path
Unlike other 12" commercial vacuums, the C1703-900 has a 13" cleaning path as well as edge groomers that sweep up dust and dirt from deep corners and edges.
Hoover's patented WindTunnel technology removes dirt from carpet fibers and keeps it from scattering back, resulting in an efficient, effortless sweep.
The C1703-900 upright vacuum uses a variety of onboard tools to help you with your cleaning duties. It includes a stretch hose, 2 extension wands, an upholstery tool, a dusting brush, and a crevice tool.
- Model: C1703-900
- Product Type: WindTunnel Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: 17.25 x 9.75 x 33.38
- Product Weight: 15.20
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in hotels, schools and restaurants
Dry Pick-Up Only
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width:
- Dust Capture:
Reusable Cloth Bag
- Shake-Out Bag System:
- Built-In Air Filtration System:
- Filtration Type:
- Adjustable Height:
- Bumper Guard:
- Carpet Height Adjustment Positions:
- Cord Length:
- Cord Storage:
Stretch Hose, Extension Wand, Upholstery Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool
- Belt Type (Manufacturer's Part Number):
- Can adjust to 4 different heights for comfort and flexibility
- Includes a variety of accessories like a stretch hose, 2 extension wands, a upholstery tool, dusting brush, and crevice tool
- Non-marking furniture guard protects your furniture and walls from black scuff marks
- Two brush agitator, along with its edge groomers, picks up deeper dirt than other commercial vacuum cleaners
- Uses WindTunnel technology to prevent loss of suction and dirt from scattering back out