The Hoover C1800-020 Conquest commercial upright vacuum cleaner
is ideal for use in healthcare, education, food service, government, building services, retail, and rental businesses. It's durable construction and other features makes this an excellent investment for your cleaning needs.
Uses Type "A" Bags
As a bagged unit the C1800-020 vacuum cleaner uses dust bags that comes in an array of standard, allergen, and HEPA varieties, allowing you to meet the needs of your clients.
The Hoover C1800-020 filters out allergens such as dust mites and pollens. This makes the C1800-020 perfect for commercial use because the vacuum addresses clients with allergies and/or asthma.
Long 50' Power Cord
The Conquest C1800-020 commercial vacuum's SJT power cable is 40' long, allowing you to clean large carpeted areas like meeting rooms, hallways, and living rooms with ease.
Doesn't Damage Furniture
The Hoover C1800-020 Conquest doesn't damage furniture due to its 3-position handle that lays flat in order to pass under low clearance furnishings. It also has a non-marking guard to prevent black streaks and scuffs on furniture.
- Model: C1800-020
- Product Type: Conquest Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Color: Gray
- Application: Ideal for commercial use in healthcare, education, food service and building services industries
Dry Pick-Up Only
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width:
- Dust Capture:
- Built-In Air Filtration System:
- Filtration Type:
- Adjustable Height:
- Bumper Guard:
- Handle Adjustment Positions:
- Carpet Height Adjustment Positions:
- Cord Length:
- Cord Storage:
- Belt Type (Manufacturer's Part Number):
Flat: 38528036, V: 38528013
- 3-position handle goes flat to pass under low clearance furnishings
- Ideal for hospitality and business services, as it is built with many years of use in mind
- Long 50', 3 wire SJT cord allows users to vacuum large areas
- On/off switch is conveniently placed at the foot of the unit
- Two brush, "Auger-Action" brushroll effectively cleans commercial carpet surfaces
- V-belt is shielded and keeps the unit working at optimum levels for long periods of time