Experience the ultimate in clean with the Hoover UH70105 WindTunnel!
This bagless upright vacuum cleaner features Hoover's patented WindTunnel
technology to remove embedded dirt with minimized scattering. Additional
features include intuitive power controls, dual filtration, and an array of
on-board cleaning tools.
Easy to Maneuver
The Hoover UH70105 WindTunnel bagless vacuum cleaner weighs
less than 16 pounds and is easy to maneuver.
Intuitive Power Controls
Controls are positioned exactly where they should be - at your fingertips!
Long Power Cord
The UH70105 WindTunnel has an extra long, 27 foot power that allows you to
clean large areas on just one outlet.
2 Types of Filtration
This vacuum comes with a washable filter as well
as a HEPA filter.
Great for Most Floor Types
The Hoover UH70105 WindTunnel upright vacuum cleaner features 5-position
carpet adjustment so you can efficiently clean most floor types.
- Model: UH70105
- Product Type: WindTunnel Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: 13.00 x 13.70 x 44.00
- Product Weight: 15.70
- Product Color: Black and Purple
- Application: Ideal upright vacuum features WindTunnel technology that helps to eliminate embedded dirt and comes with a set of on-board tools
- Surface Type:
Carpet, Upholstery, Bare floors, Furniture
- Dust Capture:
- Cleaning Path:
- Built-in Cleaning Hose:
- Cleaning Hose Type:
- Cleaning Hose Length:
- Carrying Handle:
- Cord Length:
- Belt Design:
- Filtration Type:
- Adjustable Carpet Height Options:
- Number of Adjustable Carpet Heights:
- Bumper Type:
- Soft/Non-Marring Wheels:
- Tools Included:
Crevice tool, Extension wand, Upholstery/dusting brush, On-board accessory storage
- 5 position carpet height adjustment lets you easily clean all floor types
- Included crevice tool helps clean difficult to reach areas
- No scuff bumper protects furniture
- Rinsable filter and HEPA filter offer superior filtration
- System check indicator lets you know when the filter needs to be checked or cleaned
- WindTunnel technology removes dirt and minimizes scatter