The Koblenz AI-1960P Heavy Duty Industrial wet/dry vacuum cleaner is built incredibly tough but is also incredibly quiet. It has a rotomolded poly tank that is resistant to corrosion. The steel motor housing is epoxy powder painted. The high performance motor runs on 9 amps
and is a two stage bypass motor with twin turbine power. The front casters are reinforced and the transport cart is heavy duty chromed tubular steel.
The large ten inch rear wheels on the Koblenz AI-1960P allow it to be easily transported up and down stairs. The vacuum tank is guarded from being overfilled by the float shut-off feature to prevent damage to the motor. The vacuum motor is also protected by double filtration. If you need a heavy duty yet quiet vacuum to pick up wet and dry spills alike, try the Koblenz AI-1960P today!
- Model: AI-1960P
- Product Type: Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Application: Great industrial strength vacuum can handle both wet and dry spills holding up to 19 gallons
- Noise Level:
- Tank Size:
- Portability Features:
- Peak Horsepower:
- Air Flow:
- Power Cord Length:
- Hose Size (Diameter):
- Tank Drain:
- Blower Feature:
- It has a rugged rotomolded poly tank that is resistant to corrosion.
- Machine is able to be transported up and down stairs because of large 10 inch rear wheels.
- The float shut-off feature prevents the tank from overfilling to protect the vacuum motor.
- The steel motor housing is epoxy powder painted.
- This wet/dry vacuum cleaner is quiet enough to be used in a hospital.