Sometimes you need to be able to vacuum up wet and dry debris. A lot of wet/dry vacuum cleaners cause more problems than they solve. Most don't hold what they've picked up and blow out dust. Some cannot be used for fine dust. Some use expensive filters and require you to change filter when switching from wet to dry pickup. The Love-less Ash 16003 Wet/Dry vacuum cleaner
does not have any of these issues.
Especially designed to deal with fine dust from concrete, stone, fiberglass and drywall, the Love-less Ash 16003 is the answer to all your wet/dry vacuum cleaner problems. There are three layers of filtration and an optional micro-prefilter even captures down to .5 microns. These filters can be cleaned without opening the canister, so don't worry about getting messy. The filters never get wet so there is no need to change the filter when going from a wet to dry job.
Once you turn the Love-less Ash 16003 wet/dry vacuum cleaner on, do not expect a cough of dust like other vacuums in its class. The patented double filter system prevents this. Making up the filter system are machine washable primary and secondary filters. The 16003 also operates very quietly at only 81 decibels. There is easy tool storage and an automatic shut-off feature for wet pickups.
For a durable and quiet wet/dry vacuum cleaner, choose the Love-less Ash 16003!
- Model: 16003
- Product Type: Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner
- Product Dimensions: 20.00 x 20.00 x 25.00
- Product Weight: 28.00
- Product Color: Yellow/Black
- Application: Designed to handle extra-fine dust from concrete, stone, fiberglass, drywall, and more. Also vacuums liquids
- Noise Level:
- Tank Size:
- Portability Features:
Caster Wheels, Side Carrying Handle
- Motor Type:
- Hose Size (Diameter):
- Hose Size (Length):
- Lock On Hose:
- Tank Drain:
- Blower Feature:
- Filter Type:
Reusable Cloth Filter Bag
- Accessory Storage:
Extension Wands, Floor Nozzle, Crevice Tool
- Change from vacuuming wet debris to dry debris without changing the filter.
- Full set of tools included that store right on the vacuum cleaner.
- High quality floor tool that is ideal for slurry pickup is included.
- Optional micro-prefilter maintains optimum CPM with as much as 40 lbs. of dust in the bag.
- The primary and secondary filters are made out of machine washable fabric.
- This wet/dry vacuum is specifically designed to capture fine dust created by concrete, mortor, stone, drywall and fiberglass.