To clean places like healthcare, education, food service, government and building services environments you'll need an abundance of strength and durability. A standard residential vacuum cleaner isn't able to withstand a lot of punishment. The Sanitaire SC883 Contractor Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
provides all the strength and durabilty you need.
As well as having strength, the Sanitaire SC883 delivers a higher level of filtration. This is because it is CRI Green Label approved. To be CRI Green Label approved, a vacuum cleaner must pass a series of stringent tests that focus on soil removal, dust containment and carpet appearance. This vacuum cleaner also uses Arm & Hammer vacuum bags that get rid of any odors that originate from mold, bacteria and fungi. Arm & Hammer vacuum cleaner bags also capture fine, allergen-sized particles.
The disposable dust bag system that the SC883 Contractor employs ensures that you will not have to tamper with messy dust cups anymore. With a capacity of nine and a half dry quarts, you won't have to change the bag often either. Rounding out the list of durable features on this vacuum cleaner are the seven amp motor, the twelve inch wide cleaning path and the fifty foot cord. What else could you need than a Sanitaire SC883 Contractor Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner for a thorough clean?
- Model: SC883
- Product Type: Contractor Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- Application: Great commercial vacuum for cleaning larger spaces using a 12" cleaning path
- Noise Level:
Dry Pick-Up Only
- Brushroll/Nozzle Width:
- Dust Capture:
- Motor Airflow:
- Dust Capacity:
- Built-In Air Filtration System:
- Filtration Type:
- Adjustable Height:
- Bumper Guard:
- Cord Length:
- Cord Storage:
- Belt Type (Manufacturer's Part Number):
- Arm & Hammer bags kill odors and capture particles.
- Arm & Hammer vacuum cleaner bags are used on this vacuum.
- Operates at a premium filtration level because it is CRI Green Label approved.
- Twelve inch wide cleaning path makes cleaning quick and easy.
- Won't have to switch outlets often with long fifty foot power cord.