The Sequoia SV350-115-2-10 central vacuum cleaner eliminates the need to carry heavy machines and equipment around to vacuum upstairs or in tight spaces. There are no cords to be tangled and it's easy to clean high ceilings.
There are two Ametek motors on the Sequoia SV350-115-2-10 that are 7.9 amps and 2.5 peak horsepower. Five stage filtration draws dirt and particles into a paper filter. The paper filter traps fine dust particles. A cloth bag is the second filter. Any remaining allergens are filtered through a combination of three filters: two horsehairs sandwiching one foam.
The Sequoia SV350-115-2-10 has two push-button, resettable circuit breaker protectors for overload/heat protection. This central vacuum system is durable because it is constructed of 20-gauge corrosion-free steel with a baked enamel finish.
For your health the Sequoia SV350-115-2-10's unique design gives you a healthier environment without exhausting dust, pollen, or other debris back into the air as a part of its clean exhaust feature. For a vacuum that is permanently installed for your convenience try a Sequoia SV350-115-2-10 central vacuum cleaner today!
- Model: SV350-115-2-10
- Application: Ideal central system for cleaning various hard to reach areas without having to haul heavy equipment around
- Capacity (Sorting):
2.5 Peak HP
- Includes Filters:
- Filtration Type:
20-gauge corrosion-free steel
- Cord Length:
- Central vaccums mean no more carrying heavy machines and equipment to clean your home.
- Five stage filtration: two horsehair, one foam, one cloth, and one paper stage.
- Has two motors that are 2.5 peak horsepower and 7.9 amps.
- Is composed of 20-gauge rolled steel and has a baked enamel finish.
- The dirt container is ten gallon capacity and has a wide-mouth container.