The Sequoia SV400-115-2-08 central vacuum cleaner eliminates the need to carry heavy machines and equipment around to vacuum upstairs or in tight spaces. There are no cords to be tangled and it's easy to clean high ceilings. The single motor is a 2.5 peak horsepower Ametek motor with 13.6 amps
. It uses the cyclonic method with a cloth bag for filtration.
For your convenience, the SV400-115-2-08 central vacuum system is a self-contained, 24 volt relay control system. There is instant on/off switching at the single touch of a finger from inlet valves in the system. This vacuum system is built to last with 20-gauge rolled steel housing with baked hammertone finish.
The dirt capacity of the SV400-115-2-08 is 8 gallons. It is a wide mouth container and conveniently detaches from the unit. For a vacuum that is permanently installed for your convenience try a Sequoia SV400-115-2-08 central vacuum cleaner today!
- Model: SV400-115-2-08
- Product Type: Central Vacuum Cleaner
- Application: Great for cleaning upstairs and tight spaces without the hassle of hauling around equipment and heavy machines
- Capacity (Sorting):
2.5 Peak HP
- Includes Filters:
- Filtration Type:
Cyclonic Separation, Cloth Bag
20-gauge rolled steel
- Cord Length:
- Container Features:
Wide Mouth, Detachable
- Central vaccums mean no more carrying heavy machines and equipment to clean your home.
- Has a single, 2.5 peak horsepower, 13.6 amp Ametek motor.
- Is composed of 20-gauge rolled steel and has a baked hammertone finish.
- The dirt container is eight gallon capacity and has a wide-mouth container.
- Uses cyclonic method and cloth bag for a powerful filtration system.