The Sequoia SV700-230-2-12 central vacuum cleaner eliminates the need to carry heavy machines and equipment around to vacuum upstairs or in tight spaces. There are no cords to be tangled and it's easy to clean high ceilings. The twin motors are 5.0 peak horsepower Ametek motors with 26 amps. It uses the cyclonic method with a cloth bag
For your convenience, the SV700-230-2-12 central vacuum system is a self-contained, 24 volt double pole, single throw definite purpose contractor. The unique design of this central vacuum promotes a healthy environment without letting dust, pollen or other debris back into the air. This vacuum system is built to last with 20-gauge corrosion-free steel housing with blue hammertone finish.
The dirt capacity of the SV700-230-2-12 is 12 gallons. It is a wide mouth container and conveniently detaches from the unit. For a vacuum that is permanently installed for your convenience try a Sequoia SV700-230-2-12 central vacuum cleaner today!
- Model: SV700-230-2-12
- Product Type: Central Vacuum Cleaner
- Application: Great for cleaning upstairs or hard to reach places without hauling around heavy equipment
- Capacity (Sorting):
5.0 Peak HP
- Includes Filters:
- Filtration Type:
Cyclonic Separation, Cloth Bag
20-gauge corrosion-free steel
- Container Features:
Wide Mouth, Detachable
- Central vaccums mean no more carrying heavy machines and equipment to clean your home.
- Has a single, 5.0 peak horsepower, 26 amp Ametek motor.
- Is composed of 20-gauge corrosion-free steel and has a blue hammertone finish.
- The dirt container is twelve gallon capacity and has a wide-mouth container.
- Uses cyclonic method and cloth bag for a powerful filtration system.